2017 is finally here.
Over the past few years, there haven’t been many posts on my personal blog. Most of my writing time was dedicated to pieces for Wealthfront, although some of the drop off is likely do to the 140-character competition from Twitter.
Despite the drop off, I’ve been reviewing my blog posts from 2013 & 2014, and they seem to stand up quite well.
- Make Things As Simple as Possible, But Not Simpler (2013)
- The Millennial Definition of Success (2014)
- From Technology to Politics: Lessons in Leadership (2014)
- The Executive in Residence Series (2013)
- Google vs. The Teamsters (2013)
Starbucks even implemented almost all of the features I asked for in Dear Starbucks Mobile (2014)
So I’ve decided to dive back in. Topics will likely cover the same breadth of previous years: technology, strategy, finance, product, design & venture are all fair game.
I even updated the blog template to make sure my graphics are in line with the most recent version of Mac OS X.
New Year, New Template, More Posts.