I normally don’t highlight every application that supports eBay Express, but I thought this one deserved a note for a few reasons:
- iSale is a great eBay listing tool. It has a very intuitive user interface, and they have really gone out of their way to design a beautiful and easy-to-use application.
- iSale is built for Mac OS X. One of the most common questions I get at eBay Live every year is about listing tools for the Mac. There are two that I love: iSale and GarageSale. So I love to see great news about either product.
- eBay Express integration. eBay built eBay Express to be backwards compatible with eBay.com. As a result, all qualifying eBay sellers & listings will appear on eBay Express with no additional effort. However, iSale has really thought hard about additional features that sellers will want on eBay Express, and they integrated them into their application.
The webpage outlining the new features in version 3.3 is live. In particular, I’m very excited about their support for:
- All global eBay Express sites: US, Germany, and United Kingdom.
- The ability to list items that only appear on eBay Express (Germany & UK only)
- The ability to preview any listing in the eBay Express look & feel.
So, kudos to the equinux team. If you are a Mac user and you sell on eBay, you should definitely check out the new iSale. They offer a free trial where you can use the software free for up to three listings.
Please note, this is my personal blog, so the above post represents my opinion only. It does not represent any official endorsement of this product by my employer, eBay.